Who we are
Askyourdentist.com is part of Odonti Limited. Odonti Limited is a limited company registered with Companies House in England with company number 08618719
We take your privacy very seriously. Therefore we make sure the information we collect from you is safe and secure.
This policy might change from time to time and we will notify you if we do change it.
Your personal information will not be shared with any other parties. We follow the framework of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
How much information do we collect?
We will collect the necessary information we need to communicate with you and to deliver our services to you. The information is collected to be able to contact you after our service is delivered for feedback and quality assurance. Your opinion and feedback on the service we provided to you is very important and it makes us improve.
Also we need your contact details should we need to contact you again if the communication line goes down during the delivery of our service.
How do we use your personal information?
We use your information:
- To improve our service.
- To contact you in case of interrupted service delivery.
- To send you personalised newsletters you subscribe to.
- To tailor-make the service to your location
- To deal with any complaints
- To deal with your requests
- To show you the right advertising on our home page depending on your geographic location.
- To contact you when you ask us to contact you back
- For marketing purposes only when you give us the permission to do so.
Will we share your personal information with other companies?
We will not sell or give your personal information to a third party except if the third party is part of our service providing. This means that the third party is a company that is handling the technical maintenance and development of our services.
We also need to keep your information for legal reasons:
- If you make any requests after using the service
- To update you on terms and conditions and other policies
How do we protect your information?
We have a team dedicated to store your personal information in a safe and secure way. Our service is delivered globally and we will store your information only in locations where we are satisfied with the safety and security wherever it is in the world.
What information do we collect about you?
- Your name
- Your contact details
- Date оf birth
- Financial information for processing payments
- Your IP address
We will keep this information as long as we deem it necessary especially for the legal reasons mentioned in “How do we use your personal information” section.