Askyourdentist.com can support your practice by supporting both the dental team as well as your patients.
Some of the services you get with our basic package:
- Personal assistant for every dentist at the practice*.
- Your patients have access to our chat service with a dentist every day of the year, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Relax in knowing your patients are taken care of out of hours so you can fully switch-off.
- Your patients can use the chat service more than once.
- We will be available to chat to your patients if they need to discuss any discomforts or side effects after having invasive treatments like implants, surgical extractions or root canal treatments.
- You will save chair time as well as reception time by referring patients to us for the most common queries.
- In the event that we cannot assist a patient with their query, we will prompt them to book an appointment with their own dentist.
- Other virtual assistance services available upon request (extra fees apply).
What we don’t do:
- We will not discuss pricing and finance in regards to any treatment.
- We will not diagnose.
- We will not accept radiographs or pictures.
*No more giving out your personal mobile number to patients after invasive dental treatments. Your Virtual Assistant Dentist (VAD) will be available to convey messages between the patient and the dentist who treated them.
Please contact Askyourdentist.com for pricing and more information